Averys is first come first serve. However, we have a useful online waitlist that allows you to see how busy the restaurant is and join the waiting list all online. If you ever walked into a busy restaurant and asked "how long is the wait for 3" and the hostess says "about an 50 mins, can I take your name please" You can do all this and more from our online waitlist platform
Follow the 7 steps that are easier than they sound.
1. Check to see if Averys is " on a wait." (if we are not "on a wait" , meaning tables are currently available you will not be able to add your name to the list. )
The system will say "No one on waitlist, Come on in"
2. If there is a "wait" at the restaurant it will show the current "wait time frame".
Ex: "as of 5pm Averys is on a 30 min wait"
3. Determine if that time frame works for you. Example: If its 5pm and you see we are on a 30 min wait add your name if you would like a table around 5:30. Do not add yet if you planned to arrive at 7:30 as your table would have been ready earlier and you will lose your place in line. Also if you see a 90 minute wait at 5pm but you wanted a table at 5:30 do not add your name as tonight is to busy for us to serve you at the time you desired.
4. Add your name, phone number (for text), party size and any notes you may have
5. Give 5-7 minutes for a confirmation. You will get a text saying that your party has been added to the waitlist and an approximate time of when we think we will get you sat,
6. Please arrive to restaurant no sooner or later that 15 minutes before quoted time.
7. You may check your place in line at any time using the "public waitlist" found in useful links below to see if your turn is getting close.
See how close you are to the top of the waiting list and how much time is remaining for estimated wait time here
The waitlist widget should appear above but if you do not see it (likely because you are a using a browser that does not support the script) please use the external link below instead.